In this course you will learn how to develop those communication skills that are essential for excellent technical support.
The course of Communicative Skills for Help-Desk Agents is directed to all those departments of Helpdesk, Hotline of Computer science Support, Departments of Internal Technical Support, and in general all personnel of the company that has like main function the one to give a technical support as much to the external client as to the internal client.
The training will be done in-company/online (in the eAlicia University platform) using dynamic practices and seeking the participation of all attendees. The training dynamic is based on a previous study in which those areas that require greater reinforcement are analyzed. The previous analysis allows us to use in the training action real cases of the client company.
- Provide solutions to the agents in charge of technical support to adapt their language to the interlocutor.
- Establish an action protocol for technical support calls.
- Offer technical agents to properly manage their work in stressful environments.
- Provide strategies to manage the time available to agents, optimizing the response to the customer.
- Offer technical agents to manage conflicting calls.
Do you want to know what the agenda is? Check it out on our website.
Are you interested in this course? contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org